Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hari Gaji Buta


Half an hour after my shift this morning, the kids at Little Raven along with three regular staff left the daycare to Iona Beach for the Spring field trip. I did not follow as my shift ends at 11 and they will only be back to the daycare at 1 p.m. So yeah, my boss said I could leave after helping tidying up the block corner and play-doh area and kitchen. I basically just worked for 45 minutes today and I spent another 10 minutes after to take pictures.


This is where the kids eat. Little chairs and small table.


This is where the kids can paint anything they want at any time they want



This is called the dress up corner. From princesses gowns to firefighter attire you can find here. There's even hawaii flowers if you can see. lol


This is my favourite corner which I think the cutest corner of all. This is the kids stove in case they are hungry lols.


Mini pot and frying pan.



Don't forget to do your dishes!



Mini plates and cups


My favourite of all! hahaa



Toast and corn


This is the birthday wall.



First mat salleh twins I've met. haha



anddddd....mini toilet! hahaha



Okay that's all. I am late for lunch with the guys. Daaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment